EXPERIENCED Chef needed to join our team
Full time – Attractive Wage
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our dynamic team in the following position:
Chef / Grill Chef
The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the kitchen department in the preparation and service of food in all establishments within our restaurants, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
Chef will get to oversee his section of the kitchen, be it grill, butchery, fish, sauces, vegetables and so on.
- Ensures all menu items are properly prepared following recipes, methods of preparation and presentation to maintain consistency.
- Appropriate orderings, M.E.P., stock rotation and portion controls.
- Ensuring that kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy.
- Assist team and superiors in day to day operation.
Qualification / Skills:
- Previous experience and training in an a la carte restaurant or a 5star hotel is considered an asset.
- Be motivated, a team player and of a positive attitude with a passion for good food and quality products.
- Organised personal characteristics.
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail in order to deliver outstanding quality and service.
- Candidate must have minimum of 1-2 years experience in similar position
- Ability to provide consistent food quality and speed in preparation
- Excellent communication skills in English language, including verbal with proper grammar.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Preference will be given to the candidates already in Malta