Restaurant Supervisor needed to join our team
Full time – Attractive Wage
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our dynamic team in the following position:
- To be in control and aware at all times of beverage costs percentages.
- To assist with the preparation of budgets and aim to achieve the budgeted gross profit.
- To assist with the management of the department’s payroll, staff rotation and the restaurant cleaning schedule.
- To provide training and development for department staff in restaurant procedures.
- To provide and record a program of basic training for all new members of staff and to communicate performance and development issues on a regular basis.
- To ensure the restaurant is run in the same professional manner when the Restaurant Manager is not on duty.
- To ensure effective daily communication with relevant departments.
- To lease with the Restaurant Manager and implement new menus.
- To ensure all statutory regulations are adhered to, and to ensure that all employees are trained to uphold the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
- To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures to ensure that all-statutory regulations are observed and that the front house comply with these requirements.
- Must exhibit an excellent service attitude and be willing to go out of their way to accommodate the guests and exceed their expectations.
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to meet the changing needs of guests.
- Must maintain a level of professionalism and communicate effectively.
- Must show enthusiasm for the job, colleagues communication and the restaurant.
- Must be considerate, patient and willing to help out fellow employees.
- Must have a good self-image and be able to command the respect of the employees.
- Must be able to tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times.
- Possess the highest work ethics, personal morals and honesty beyond reproach.
- Must be in Malta now.
Applicants should hold a valid Food Handling Licence coupled with at least 2-3 years’ in a Supervisory role or a similar environment, be computer literate and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English The ideal candidate should possess a thorough knowledge of food & beverage outlet operations including supervisory aspects, service techniques and guest interaction. S/he should be able to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure.