Chef JOB IN MALTA at Sciacca Grill
EXPERIENCED Chef needed to join our team
Full time – Attractive Wage
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our dynamic team in the following position:
Chef job in Malta
The selected candidate will be responsible for assist in running the kitchen department in the preparation and service of food in all establishments within our restaurants, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
Chef will get to assist in overseeing the kitchen, assist in training and assist leading the kitchen brigade.
- Cooking, controlling and directing the food preparation process.
- Manage, assist and work closely with other Chefs of all levels
- Creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality
- Determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines
- Being responsible for health and safety
- Being responsible for food hygiene practices
Qualification / Skills:
- Previous experience and training in an a la carte restaurant or a 5star hotel is considered an asset.
- Be motivated, a team player and of a positive attitude with a passion for good food and quality products.
- Organised personal characteristics.
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail in order to deliver outstanding quality and service.
- Candidate must have minimum of 1-2 years experience in similar position
- Ability to provide consistent food quality and speed in preparation
- Excellent communication skills in English language, including verbal with proper grammar.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Preference will be given to the candidates already in Malta